Monday, February 22, 2016

Last-Minute Reminders!



I don’t know about you, but as I’m planning my packing for Left Coast Crime this week, it’s once again looking like I’m going to try stuffing 10 pounds of clothes into a five-pound bag. If you’re feeling the same way, let me remind you (and myself): we won’t notice if you wear the same sweater, jacket, shoes, and even pants almost every day. I promise. (*forcing myself to remove two sweaters and a pair of jeansbut I’m keeping all the shoes*)

First up, three TIPS for the week ahead…
  1. Official Hashtag: When you Tweet, use #LCC2016 or reference @leftcoastcrime so your fellow LCC attendees make sure to see your tweets!
  2. Banquet Table Signups: Don’t forget to sign up for a seat at a banquet table when you register!
  3. Carefully investigate your book bags: Rumor has it there will be a treasure hunt, courtesy of Poisoned Pen Press, with a prize of an enormous bag of books. Good luck!
 Second, two ACTIVITIES to keep in mind…
  1. Noir at the Bar: Join a host of incredible authors at Carly’s Bistro (128 East Roosevelt St.), Wednesday night at 7 p.m. for some killer passages from incredible crime fiction.
  2. Author Discovery Sessions: Hear individual authors speak on a wide variety of topics. The schedule is up on the LCC website; details about their topics will be included in your registration packet upon arrival.
If you have any questions that haven’t been answered, post to the LCC Facebook page or Tweet to the #LCC2016 hashtag, and we’ll get you an answer. Safe travels, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment